Sunday, November 12, 2006


I Can't Believe I Bought The Whole thing!

Well, I've had a very busy week and can't wait to get back to 'normal' (like life is ever normal, LOL) this week.

I've been selling on eBay for many years and most of my 'stock' has come from my house, or the yard sale and thrift store circuit. About a month ago I started 'running dry' and started trying to find other sources. I've been curious about Storage Unit Auctions for awhile and a friend had just come out with the ebook in the picture. So, I bought, I read and I called a few storage units in my town! Lucky Me! The second place I called had an auction scheduled for last week! So, quickly read the book again. (I highly! recommend this book, click here to purchase: http://storageauctionmomma.com?id=katskloset )

So, off I go! There were about 30 people who showed up for the auction and there were 31 units to sell. I figured those were pretty good odds! I talked _a lot_ to all the people waiting. (those of you who know me are thinking, she's always talking!) and that was educational. I actually thought I'd leave without anything, just considering this an 'educational' trip. But, I WON! I won TWO storage units. One for $12 and the other for $25! And then the fun began, WOW I won two lessons through all this and am happy to pass them on: #1 - you CAN make money at this and #2 - this is a LOT of work!

If you are the kind (like me) that enjoys hunting for treasure in yard sales, thrift stores and more, go for it!

You don't have to buy the book above or any other book, but it did make me feel a lot more 'ready' for the event. I didn't feel so out of my element, since I knew more about what to expect.

questions? Love 'em. . . . post 'em. . . . Kat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home