Wednesday, November 15, 2006



I made it! I've been on eBay since 1997 and I THINK I was a powerseller before at one point but that was a LONG time ago. Since our move to Colorado I've been thinking about it and this August I committed to trying to make PS again. TODAY I got the invite! I'm so excited. I'm not really thrilled about benefits, although there are some, but more thrilled that I set a goal and worked my way toward it. I'm not always so good at finishing things and/or staying with something so this is a double excitment for me! Yeah, Me! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Jamey said...

Yeah! Now tell me what it means to be a Power Seller. Is it like an extra stamp of approval by EBay?

9:34 AM

 
Blogger Kat Simpson said...

Sorta like that. You have to meet the requirements three months in a row. The main one is the sales total $1,000/month for three months. Then there is a feedback percentage you have to maintain and I think that is all. There are different levels and I'm just on the first one, Bronze, right now. . . but who knows! There is another storage auction on December 8th! Wish you were here! MamaKat

7:21 PM

 
Blogger Jamey said...

Sounds like fun! Glad you reached a goal!

6:46 AM

 
Blogger Kat Simpson said...

Thanks, Jamey! It felt good. MamaKat

5:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home