Thursday, November 16, 2006


I just love my new logo; what d'ya think? My wonderfully talented DIL made it for me!

Okay, about the storage unit. For those interested, I'm about to spill some eBay info, are we alone here?

I bought two storage units for a total of $37. Plus I bought the book about storage units for $20. So my investment so far is up to $57. Now, I have some older not great shape furniture that I wasn't able to give away so I may end up paying some on Saturday to dump that. Now, it took me about 10 hours over two days (alone) to sort through all that stuff. (remember lesson #2 - this is a LOT of work, LOL) SO, I figure that's another $100 - now up to $157. So far sales have been: $76.92. BUT, I have tons of stuff I haven't even cleaned up yet in my garage. . . . will have to see how the bottom line turns out, but I'm planning on going to another auction on the 8th!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home