Sunday, November 19, 2006

Okay, is anyone out there so totally SICK of 'The blondes' that they wanna scream? And Rob & Kimberly, PUHLEAZE, if she doesn't DUMP him the minute they get off this site, she is an idiot! OH, MY, WORD . . . If you are rooting for anyone but the Cho brothers or Alabama, please oh please, tell me why. . . . . I've never watched this show before but I do not remember any reality show where I have ever had so few people to like. . . . with their behavior and ignorance, is there any wonder Europeans tend to think of all of us as the 'Ugly American Tourist' ..

Sheesh, i just cringe when they make some of their ignorant comments. Remember, "Chernobyl is where the Atomic Bomb went off" ???

Fill in some of the other things You've heard this season, help me remember!

Love ya,

mamakat

2 Comments:

Blogger Kenny Simpson said...

We haven't seen it recently. Who is left?

Have you been into survivor lately? Seems they are trying to let Yul win (my pick from the beginning). They are evening the tribes. How many water challenges are they going to do with Ozzy on his tribe they win all the time??

3:53 PM

 
Blogger Kat Simpson said...

Hi son, 'bama is left, 'the blondes', the male models, rob & kimberly. See what I mean? Yuck!

Yes, I agree on survivor although I don't think the producers are setting it up. The could never have predicted the bonehead move what's her name did when she jumped ship!

And I'm getting quite sick of Ozzy. . . . Mom

5:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home